2017 Canada Council Killam Prize & Killam Research Fellow Awards announced
We the Killam Trusts heartily congratulate the recent winners of the 2017 Canada Council Killam Prizes and Killam Research Fellowships, also awarded by the Canada Council. We extend to the newest members of our Killam family our best wishes and we look forward to hearing more about their various research endeavours in the years to come.
The 2017 Canada Council Killam Prize Winners are:
- Molly Shoichet – Engineering (University of Toronto)
- Julio Montaner – Health Sciences (University of British Columbia)
- Tom Hurka – Humanities (University of Toronto)
- Ford Doolittle – Natural Sciences (Dalhousie University)
- John Barrows – Social Sciences (Humanities)
The 2017 Canada Council Killam Research Fellows are:
- Roberto Abraham – Natural Sciences (University of Toronto)
- Eric Helleiner – Social Sciences (University of Waterloo)
- Dominic Lopes – Humanities (University of British Columbia)
- Louis Taillefer – Natural Sciences (Université de Sherbrooke)
- Christine Wilson – Natural Sciences (McMaster University)
- Deborah Cook – Health Sciences (McMaster University)
For further information and to read about the research being conducted by these eminent scholars, please click here.