The Killam Trustees heartily congratulate the winners of the 2017 Canada Council Killam Prizes and Killam Research Fellowships awarded by the Canada Council for the Arts. We extend to the newest members of our Killam family our best wishes and we look forward to hearing more about their various research endeavours in the years to come.
The 2017 Canada Council Killam Prize Winners are:
- Molly Shoichet – Engineering (University of Toronto)
- Julio Montaner – Health Sciences (University of British Columbia)
- Thomas Hurka – Humanities (University of Toronto)
- Ford Doolittle – Natural Sciences (Dalhousie University)
- John Borrows – Social Sciences (University of Victoria)
For more information on the Canada Council Killam Prize program and list of winners to date, click here.
The 2017 Canada Council Killam Research Fellows are:
- Roberto Abraham – Natural Sciences (University of Toronto)
- Eric Helleiner – Social Sciences (University of Waterloo)
- Dominic Lopes – Humanities (University of British Columbia)
- Louis Taillefer – Natural Sciences (Université de Sherbrooke)
- Christine Wilson – Natural Sciences (McMaster University)
- Deborah Cook – Health Sciences (McMaster University)
For more information on the Canada Council Killam Research Fellowship program and list of winners to date, visit this page.